Holy Family is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1898. The parish closed in 2005.
- Year founded: 1898
- Year closed: 2005 (107 years)
- Territory merged into: St. John the Baptist - St. Louis City (Currently Open)
Formed out of Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, Saint Bernard, Saint Francis de Sales, Saint Anthony. German originally predominated. Located south of Tower Grove Park.
- Genealogical Society
- Geo. Kilgen & Son, Inc. (Opus 3654, 1926) Pipe Organ at Holy Family
- Holy Family Info - South Post, 2005
- Seven Churches Will Close in South City, 2005
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright St. Louis Catholic Archdiocese Archives