Holy Innocents is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1854. The parish closed in 2005.
- Year founded: 1854
- Year closed: 2005 (151 years)
- Territory merged into: St. Ambrose - St. Louis (Currently Open)
Formed out of Saint Cronan. Split between Saint Ambrose and Saint Mary Magdalen
- St. Louis Patina - Holy Innocents
- Holy Innocents Info - South Post, 2005
- Seven Churches Will Close in South City, 2005
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Chris Naffziger, St. Louis Patina