Immaculate Conception / St. Henry is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1977. The parish closed in 2005.
- Year founded: 1977
- Year closed: 2005 (28 years)
- Territory merged into: St. Margaret of Scotland - St. Louis (Currently Open)
In 1977, St. Henry merged with Immaculate Conception to form Immaculate Conception/St. Henry.
- Genealogical Society
- Built St. Louis
- St. Louis Patina - Former Immaculate Conception/St. Henry’s Roman Catholic Church, Revisited
- St. Louis Patina - Immaculate Conception Church (2011)
- Historic Photos of Immaculate Conception Church Under Construction, 1908
- Immaculate Conception - National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form (2007)
- Photos of Immaculate Conception / Saint Henry Church - Rome of the West
- Immaculate Conception St. Henry Info - South Post, 2005
- Seven Churches Will Close in South City, 2005
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Built St. Louis