St. Agnes is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1891. The parish closed in 1993.
- Year founded: 1891
- Year closed: 1993 (102 years)
- Territory merged into: St. Francis De Sales - St. Louis City
Formed from Saint Vincent de Paul, Saint Kevin, Assumption.
- Dry Bones - Patrick Finley
- St. Louis Patina - St. Agnes
- Photo of Old Saint Agnes Church - Rome of the West
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.