St. Boniface is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1860. The parish closed in 2005.
- Year founded: 1860
- Year closed: 2005 (145 years)
- Territory merged into: St. Stephen Protomartyr - St. Louis (Currently Open)
Part of Carondelet until annexation by Saint Louis city in 1870. Prior to establishment German Catholics travelled to Saints Peter and Paul or to Saints Mary and Joseph.
- Built St. Louis - St. Boniface
- St. Boniface - National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form (2002)
- Seven Churches Will Close in South City, 2005
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Built St. Louis