St. Hedwig is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1904. The parish closed in 2005.
- Year founded: 1904
- Year closed: 2005 (101 years)
- Territory merged into: St. Anthony of Padua - St. Louis (Currently Open)
Formed out of Saint Stanislaus and Saint Casimir. Ceased being a Polish parish in 1951. Church and school attendance grew rapidly afterward. Merged into Saint Anthony of Padua.
- Rome of the West - Photos of Saint Hedwig Church
- Built St. Louis - St. Hedwig's Catholic Church
- Seven Churches Will Close in South City, 2005
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Built St. Louis