St. Joseph is a closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1844. The parish closed in 1979 and was reopened as a personal parish, Shrine of St. Joseph.
- Year founded: 1844
- Year closed: 1979 (135 years)
- Reopened as: Shrine of St. Joseph
- Territory merged into: Shrine of St. Joseph - St. Louis City (Currently Open)
It was closed in 1979 and reclassified as a shrine.
- Parish Website
- Built St. Louis - St. Joseph Church
- St. Joseph - National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form (1976)
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Built St. Louis