St. Liborius is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1856. The parish closed in 1992.
- Year founded: 1856
- Year closed: 1992 (136 years)
- Territory merged into: Most Holy Trinity - St. Louis (Currently Open)
In 1992, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Most Holy Name, St. Liborius and Most Holy Trinity merged into the Most Holy Trinity location.
The interior has been converted into a private skate park.
- Genealogical Society
- Built St. Louis - St. Louis Place
- St. Louis Patina - St. Liborious Church
- St. Liborius - National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form (1979)
- St. Liborius - Wikipedia
- St. Liborius - National Building Arts
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.