St. Mark is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1893. The parish closed in 1992.
- Year founded: 1893
- Year closed: 1992 (99 years)
- Territory merged into: St. Augustine - St. Louis (Currently Open)
In 1992, the parish of St. Augustine was formed by merging Notre Dame, St. Barbara, St. Mark, St. Rose and St. Edward.
- Parish Properties, St. Louis Review, 1993
- St. Mark - St. Louis Patina
- St. Mark - National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form (2006)
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Chris Naffziger, St. Lous Patina