St. Patrick is a permanently closed Catholic parish in University City, MO. The parish was founded in 1940. The parish closed in 2001.
- Year founded: 1940
- Year closed: 2001 (61 years)
- Territory merged into: Christ the King - University City (Currently Open)
Parish divided among Our Lady of the Pillar, Saint Richard, Christ the King.
After St. Patrick, the church building was used by St. Andrew Kim Catholic Parish, until it was demolished in 2021 to put in a Costco.
The property was sold for $5,000,000.00 in 2021. The building was demolished in 2021.
- St. Louis Patina - St. Andrew Kim University City
- Former funeral home in Chesterfield could get new life as Catholic church
- Property tax and sale Information - 8665 Olive
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Chris Naffziger, St. Lous Patina