Visitation/St. Ann Shrine is a permanently closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1992. The parish closed in 2016.
- Year founded: 1992
- Year closed: 2016 (24 years)
- Territory merged into: St. Elizabeth, Mother of John the Baptist - St. Louis (Currently Open)
In 1992, Visitation parish was merged with St. Ann Parish and Shrine to form Visitation/St. Ann Shrine. The St. Ann Shrine was moved to St. Nicholas parish. Parish territory merged into St. Elizabeth Mother of John of Baptist and St. Alphonsus "Rock" parishes.
The building is now Apostles Church Christian Church.
- St. Louis Patina
- Visitation-St. Ann Shrine Church - Stained Glass
- Faith and family is soldered in St. Louis stained glass - STLToday
- Big turnout says good-bye to Visitation-St. Ann - St. Louis Review
- Property info (archived 2022-06)
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Emil Frei