St. Francis De Sales is a closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1867. The parish closed in 2005 and was reopened as a personal parish, St. Francis De Sales Oratory.
- Year founded: 1867
- Year closed: 2005 (138 years)
- Reopened as: St. Francis De Sales Oratory
- Territory merged into: St. Pius V - St. Louis (Currently Open)
In 2005 it closed as a parish and was reopened as an oratory run by the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest. Territory merged into St. Pius V.
- Genealogical Society
- Built St. Louis - St. Francis de Sales Church
- Pipe Organ details for St. Francis de Sales Church
- Nine Parishes Get New Roles - North Post, June 2005
- Restoration of the St. Francis de Sales Building
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Built St. Louis