St. Francis De Sales is a closed Catholic parish in St. Louis City, MO. The parish was founded in 1867. The parish closed in 2005 and was reopened as a personal parish, St. Francis De Sales Oratory.
- Year founded: 1867
- Year closed: 2005 (138 years)
- Reopened as: St. Francis De Sales Oratory
- Territory merged into: St. Pius V - St. Louis (Currently Open)
In 2005 it closed as a parish and was reopened as an oratory run by the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest. Territory merged into St. Pius V.
- Genealogical Society
- Built St. Louis - St. Francis de Sales Church
- Pipe Organ details for St. Francis de Sales Church
- Nine Parishes Get New Roles - North Post, June 2005
Do you have additional information on this closed parish? Please share it with us so we can include it here.
Main image copyright Built St. Louis